Ethnic Community Services Co-operative (ECSC) offer tailored disability information, resources, and mentoring for people with disabilities and their families from culturally and linguistically diverse (CALD) backgrounds.
The Ethnic Community Services Co-operative are organising FREE information and pre-planning sessions for people with disabilities, families and carers.
The Free information and pre-planning sessions are available in a selection of areas in NSW, they will cover:
- How to get ready for the NDIS Transition practically; to help you prepare better for the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS)
- Disability in Australia and the rights of people living with a Disability, and managing NDIS individual funding packages.
- These sessions will give you the opportunity to meet with local disability services, advocates and linkers to find out what supports are available to you now.
Find out what information & pre-planning sessions are available near you:
- Information session – Wednesday 1st February, 10.00am – 1.30pm
- Pre-planning session – Friday 3rd February, 10.00am – 1.30pm
Location: Queanbeyan Multicultural Centre, 12 Rutledge Street, Queanbeyan NSW 2620.
RSVP: Please register by Wednesday 25th January 2017, contact Leigh at firstname.lastname@example.org or (02) 9569 1288.
- Information session and pre-planning session – Friday 10th February, 10.00am – 2.30pm, 10.00am – 2.30pm
Location: Goulburn multicultral Centre, 205 Auburn Street, Goulburn NSW 2580.
RSVP: Please register by Wednesday 1st February 2017, contact Leigh at email@example.com or (02) 9569 1288.
- Information Session – Monday 6th February 2017, 10.00am – 1.30pm
- Pre-planning session – Tuesday 7th February 2017, 10.00am – 1.30pm
Location: Catalina Club, 154 Beach Road, Catalina NSW 2536
RSVP: Please register by Monday 30th January 2017, contact Leigh at firstname.lastname@example.org or (02) 9569 1288.